- Tea / Coffee Stains
- Smoking ( Nicotine)
- Spices and Herbs
- Dead teeth
- Tetracycline (antibiotic )
- Dark Fillings
- Malformation during Development
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Its is important to recognise the symtoms of gum disease early as ignoring them means problemswill worson with time. Bone supporting your teeth may become irreveribly become lost. Teeth may loosen. Untreated gum disease is associated with heart problems
Here are the main symptoms
- Bleeding gums and discharge around teeth.
- Bad breath.
- bad taste.
- loose teeth or teeth falling out.
- Food getting stuck around teeth due to increased spaces in the gums.
- Sensitive teeth.
Its best to get your teeth checked our dentists will provide you with a free assessment when you attend for a routine visit.